27.10.07

It looks like rain....


It looks like rain. It smells like rain. The clouds are starting to boil and it's crisp and wet outside. MMmm... a afternoon fall shower? That my friends, makes me extremely, utterly happy. Close, in fact, to a state of bliss. Fall is by far the best season around, but sometimes when I smell winters first snow or lilacs in the spring, when I'm laying by the pool in the california sun with friends or bundled up drinking hot cocoa and eating candy canes, I wonder if, possibly, there could be a better season then fall... but when its fall and its rainy... there is no contest in my mind. And, as if it couldn't get any better... I have the whole day off, and my hubby will be home soon. I'm contemplating cinnamon rolls and oodles of butter. And dark dark coffee. It is going to be a perfect day for so many reasons!

PS The picture above was stollen from my wonderful photography friend Shyla, who took it on her recent adventure to maine. (ummm... yeah little jealous... maine.. in the fall..) You can check out her stuff at Shylasblog.com . And for those of you who don't know.. she's amazzzzing.

No comments:

music.is.emotion.


How many visits:

This is me....

My photo
LA county, California, United States
I am married to an amazing man named Ryan. He is the love of my life and my best friend. As of January 2008 I officially started my own photography business, Beloise Photography. I picked the name because it is something that doesn't exist.... something that i wanted to sum up into a word but couldn't. It is the smell of fresh cut grass and hide and seek in the dark. It is a new pair of fabulous shoes. It is fall and all its glory... starry summer nights. Apple cider and fresh picked flowers. Beloise is all that you taste, touch, see and love dearly. The smells that trigger childhood memory's. All your favorite things in one word. A song that speaks to your soul. Sublime happiness. A field of daisy's. Firefly's. Mistletoe. City lights. The smell of homemade cookies. The first snow.... Beloise is about cherishing life. Savoring the moments. Breathing deeply.... and just living...