15.1.08

Catching up....

So now that I am finally home and actually have a day off I am catching up on lost blogs. I have so much to share! I did a wedding this weekend, found an amazing picture of drew I forgot to blog and traveled from Jackson WY to Idaho ( and then by plane) to Denver To washington DC (layed over overnight because my plane was canceled~ yea for untied. ) to NY to Chicago to Idaho again. Then 24 hours later I got back into the car and drove home. This happened in the matter of a week. To say I was tired, is well, an understatement. However, despite everything that went "wrong" I still managed to have a good time and stay awake so i didn't miss any time with my favorite people. ( Did I mention that in the span of a week I managed to see all the people who matter most to me? My family, Ryan's family and my best friend? All that was missing was my little brother Ty and sister autumn. )

On another note, The reason for all my traveling was my Grandpa Vern died right before we left for WY. So, my family bought me a plane ticket and I flew home to NY for the funeral. ( I will blog about that as well~ right now I am focusing on the positive.) The plane as I mentioned before got canceled and i was stuck overnight in DC. The good news in all of this was I was able to see my best friend Sarah and her new baby Lilli who I hadn't managed to see yet. Sarah's husband Matt got us food at three in the morning and we managed to catch up for a few hours in the hotel before they drove me back to the airport. It was a much needed visit. So maybe the plane being canceled was a godsend?

I took a few pictures of Lilli while we chatted. Isn't she beautiful?


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

music.is.emotion.


How many visits:

This is me....

My photo
LA county, California, United States
I am married to an amazing man named Ryan. He is the love of my life and my best friend. As of January 2008 I officially started my own photography business, Beloise Photography. I picked the name because it is something that doesn't exist.... something that i wanted to sum up into a word but couldn't. It is the smell of fresh cut grass and hide and seek in the dark. It is a new pair of fabulous shoes. It is fall and all its glory... starry summer nights. Apple cider and fresh picked flowers. Beloise is all that you taste, touch, see and love dearly. The smells that trigger childhood memory's. All your favorite things in one word. A song that speaks to your soul. Sublime happiness. A field of daisy's. Firefly's. Mistletoe. City lights. The smell of homemade cookies. The first snow.... Beloise is about cherishing life. Savoring the moments. Breathing deeply.... and just living...